2008年8月24日 星期日

♡ Breathe ( 2AM ) °









 實習醫生的配樂







 Anna Nalick - Breathe ( 2AM )











 











 2 Am and she calls me cause I'm still awake



 Can you help me unravel my latest mistake



 I don't love him, winter just wasn't my season.







 Yeah we walk through the doors so accusing their eyes



 Like they have any right at all to criticize



 Hypocrites you're all here for the very same reason.







 *Cause you can't jump the track



 We're like cars on a cable



 And life's like an hourglass glued to the table,



 No one can find the rewind button girl



 So just cradle your head in your hands.



 And breathe, just breathe, whoa breathe just breathe







 May he turned 21 on the base of Fort Bliss



 Just today he sat down to the flask in his fist



 Ain't been sober since maybe October of last year



 Here in town you can tell he's been down for while



 But my God it's so beautiful when the boy smiles



 Wanna hold him but maybe I'll just sing about it







 *







 There's a light at each end of this tunnel you shout



 cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out



 And these mistakes you've made



 You'll just make them again if you'll only try turnin' around







 2Am and I'm still awake writing this song



 If i get it all down on paper



 It's no longer inside of me threaten' the life it belongs to.



 And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd



 Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud



 And I know that you'll use them however you want to.







 But you can't jump the track



 We're like cars on a cable



 And life's like an hourglass glued to the table,



 No one can find the rewind button now



 Sing it if you understand...



 yeah breath, just breathe, ohho breathe












沒有留言:

張貼留言