2009年3月3日 星期二

♡ David Archuleta - A Little Too Not Over You °







 曲名:A Little Too Not Over You





 演唱:David Archuleta 專輯:David Archuleta首張同名專輯








 





 A Little Too Not Over You忘記你我做不到<dd>


 It never crossed my mind at all


 That's what I tell myself


 What we had is come and gone


 You better offer someone else


 It is for the best


 I know it is


 But I see you





 *Sometimes I try to hide


 What I feel inside


 And I turn around


 You're with him now


 I just can't figure it out





 #Tell me why


 You're so hard to forget


 Don't remind me


 I'm not over it


 Tell me why


 I can't seem to face the truth


 I'm just a little too not over you





 Memories suppose to fade


 What's wrong with my heart


 Shake it off let it go


 Didn't think it would be this hard


 Should be strong, moving on


 But I see you





 Repeat * , #


 Maybe I regret


 Everything I said


 And there's no way


 To take it all back


 Yeah


 Now I'm on my own


 I wont let you go


 I'll never understand


 I'll never understand


 Yeah, ohhh.





 Repeat # , #


 And I really don't know what to do


 I'm just a little too not over you


 Not over you, ooh. 











</dd>

沒有留言:

張貼留言