2009年4月19日 星期日

♡ Lady Gaga - Paparazzi °







 曲名:Paparazzi





 演唱:Lady Gaga 專輯:The Fame








 


 We are the crowd


 We're c-comin' out


 Got my flash on, it's true


 Need that picture of you


 It's so magical


 We'd be so fantastico





 Leather and jeans


 Garage Glamorous


 Not sure what it means


 But this photo of us it don't have a price


 Ready for those flashing lights


 Cause you know that baby I





 *I'm your biggest fan


 I'll follow you until you love me


 Papa,PAPARAZZI


 Baby there's no other superstar


 You know that I'll be


 Your Papa-PAPARAZZI


 Promise I'll be kind


 But I won't stop until that boy is mine


 Baby you'll be famous, chase you down


 until you love me Papa, PAPARAZZI





 I'll be your girl


 Backstage at your show


 Velvet ropes and guitars


 yeah, cause you're my rock star


 In between the sets,


 Eyeliner and cigarettes


 Shadow is burnt


 Yellow, dance and we turn


 My lashes are dry


 Purple teardrops I crying


 It don't have a price


 Loving you is cherry pie


 Cause you know that baby I





 Repeat *





 Real good, We dance in the studio


 Snap Snap to that shit on the radio


 Don't stop for anyone


 We're plastic, but we still have fun





 Repeat *









沒有留言:

張貼留言