2009年7月15日 星期三

♡ Aimee B - Future In My Hands °







 曲名:Future In My Hands





 演唱:Aimee B 專輯:Devil May Cry O.S.T.








 


 Standing where I should be


 Believing as I'm told to believe


 Being who I should be


 Doing what I should do





 Did you hear what I said


 Did you get what I meant


 What you saw is an illusion


 You're living in delusion





 *Going on and on I have the future in my hands


 Getting lose from days I never could get over


 Going on and on until I'm finally myself


 Getting out of this dishonest world I never wanted


 Now is the time.


 Now is the time.





 Ask me if you're anxious


 I'll give you all the answers


 Truth or dare-it's your choice


 Your truth is what you wish for





 Who am I to tell you that the future's in your hands?


 Set me free from lies and cold deceptions, I'm so scared


 Going on and on across this land, across the time


 Going on to see, to feel, to breathe


 I've always wanted


 Sleepless nights I'm spending


 Counting all the word that broke my heart


 I'm leaving all my past here


 Then I'll see the world for sure





 Repeat *





 Chase after time.


 Chase after time.











沒有留言:

張貼留言