2008年9月28日 星期日

♡ Free Loop °









 演唱:Daniel Powter







 專輯:Daniel Powter 曲名:Free Loop











 







 Free Loop (管不住的音符)







 I’m a little used to calling outside your name



 I won't see you tonight so I can keep from going insane



 But i don't know enough, I need some kind of lazy day



 Hey yeah







 I've been fabulous through to find my tattered name



 I'll be stewed tomorrow if I don't leave us both the same



 I don't know enough, I need some kind of lazy day 



 Hey yeah







 (chorus)



 It's hard for me to lose in my life I've found



 Only time will tell and I will figure out



 That we can baby, we can do the one night stand here



 It's hard for me to lose in my life I've found



 Outside your skin, right near the fire



 That we can baby we can change and feel alright







 I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain



 You could leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same



 And I don't know enough, I need sun when it leaves the day



 Hey yeah







 (repeat chorus)



 (repeat chorus)












沒有留言:

張貼留言