2008年9月21日 星期日

♡ 郭采潔 - I Remember °









 演唱:郭采潔







 專輯:隱形超人 曲名:I Remember











 







 詞/曲:郭采潔、陳偉







 Do u know that I'm OK?



 are there things you wanna say?



 thinking of u night and day



 hopping you'll come back and stay



 i remember when u told me I'll be all right



 don't worry







 *I try and try to understand



 is all this just a sad good bye?



 thinking of u night and day



 no matter if you'll come and stay



 i remember when u told me I'll be all right



 just hold me







 #(So)I don't wanna close my eyes tonight



 missing u make me cry



 your love will give me strengths to carry on



 you'll always be my heart and mind



 so i don't wanna close my eyes tonight



 i know it’s just a miss match in time... why.. oh why...



 miss match in time(don't wanna close my eyes ... tonight)







 Repeat * , #












沒有留言:

張貼留言