2009年6月6日 星期六

♡ Rooster - Staring At The Sun °







 曲名:Staring At The Sun





 演唱:Rooster 專輯:Rooster








 


 Daylight on my shoulder


 Makes me feel alive


 You kept me standing in your shadow


 And it's a cold cold place to hide





 *I'm running away from this messed up place


 I'm breaking free, yeah yeah





 #I'm tired of staring at the sun


 Can't stand the way you burn my eyes so I can't see


 Stealing every breath I breathe


 You push me into overdrive


 And I don't need this kind of high coz now I'm done


 You took everything while I was staring at the sun





 I know you won't let me


 just turn and walk away


 you'll tie me up, kick me around


 Trying to kill my dreams and break me down


 But I won't hang around





 Repeat * , #


 I was staring at the sun





 Daylight on my shoulder


 I know its time to run


 Yes I know its time to run





 Repeat #


 Yeah, yeah staring at the sun


 You took everything while I was staring at the sun









沒有留言:

張貼留言